4th Annual Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2019
2018 was a blockbuster year for deal-making in India, with M&A value exceeding an unprecedented USD 100 billion mark. The year also witnessed a wide range of M&A transactions, including pure play PE/ VC deals, sophisticated platform investments, large consolidations, buy-out transactions etc. Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) in India are expected to continue this year too, driven by sale of distressed assets, divestments of non-core assets, consolidation and increased participation of PE and sovereign wealth funds.
Inventicon's 4th Annual Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2019 is aimed at bringing together the right blend of M&A leaders across various industries to highlight, discuss and conclude as to how a merger & acquisition can propel the Indian economy into the 21st century
Vice President - Legal
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd.
B. H. Ravindra
Chief - Investment Platform Management
Tata Power Company Ltd.
Global Head - Mergers & Acquisitions
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Head of Strategy & Projects
JSW Cement Ltd.
Head of Finance
Vice President – M&A
Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Ltd.
Global Chief Strategy Officer
EVP and Head of Financing, South Asia
SVP - Treasury, M&A & Investor Relations
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Director, Group CHRO
Senior Vice President
Group Head - Mergers & Acquisitions
Sterling & Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
Vibgyor Group of Schools
Group Chief Financial Officer
Housing.com, PropTiger.com, Makaan.com and FastFox.com
Dr. Vivek Mittal
Regional Counsel, METAI Region, Diagnostics Platform
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Exploring the new dimensions in the Indian M&A regulatory framework
- Decoding M&A in the light of IBC
- Driving M&A with private equity investments
- Comprehending the current taxation structure and its implication on M&A deals
- The Post integration strategy panel - Brainstorming best practices on M&A integration
- Start-ups riding the M&A wave
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your M&A process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat M&A professionals
- Understand the specific guidelines on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Share best practices on various aspects of M&A
- Network with India's top regulatory and M&A experts
MUST ATTEND FOR
- Chief Executive Officers / Chief Financial Officers / Chief Risk Officers
- Heads, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers of:
- Corporate Strategy & Business Development
- Joint Ventures
- New Ventures
- International Business Development
- Investor relations & Fund raising