4th Annual Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2019
2018 was a blockbuster year for deal-making in India, with M&A value exceeding an unprecedented USD 100 billion mark. The year also witnessed a wide range of M&A transactions, including pure play PE/ VC deals, sophisticated platform investments, large consolidations, buy-out transactions etc. Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in India are expected to continue this year too, driven by sale of distressed assets, divestments of non-core assets, consolidation and increased participation of PE and sovereign wealth funds.
Inventicon's 4th Annual Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2019 is aimed at bringing together the right blend of M&A leaders across various industries to highlight, discuss and conclude as to how a merger & acquisition can propel the Indian economy into the 21st century
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Exploring the new dimensions in the Indian M&A regulatory framework
- Decoding M&A in the light of IBC
- Driving M&A with private equity investments
- Comprehending the current taxation structure and its implication on M&A deals
- The Post integration strategy panel - Brainstorming best practices on M&A integration
- Start-ups riding the M&A wave
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your M&A process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat M&A professionals
- Understand the specific guidelines on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Share best practices on various aspects of M&A
- Network with India's top regulatory and M&A experts
MUST ATTEND FOR
- Chief Executive Officers / Chief Financial Officers / Chief Risk Officers
- Heads, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers of:
- Corporate Strategy & Business Development
- Joint Ventures
- New Ventures
- International Business Development
- Investor relations & Fund raising
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
It is an important event & should be on must attend list of all M&A experts.Sunil Nagar
Head - M&A
GP - Global
Varied variety of topics & speakers.Sanjeev Shah
Interesting panel discussions and case studies sharedSriharsha K. V.
General Manager - Strategy
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd.
This conference gave a 360 degree view of M&A structuresSayantan Dey
Corporate - Legal
Macmillan Publishers India Pvt. Ltd.
Excellent platform for M&A professionals, niche and relevant contentArihant Barmecha
S &P Global Market Intelligence
Gayomard J. DriverGroup CFO
Jeena & Co.
Well planned & organised
Good platform for experts from different sectors to gather, share their views and networkMohit Paul
MGR - M&A
American Express Pvt. Ltd.
Insightful sessions to learn from executives with varied M&A experienceShilpa Gosain
Manager - M&A
American Express Pvt. Ltd.